COVID-19 | Disinfection Services
Sauber Maintenance can provide disinfecting services to prevent the spread of COVID-19 utilizing Electrostatic Sprayers, Foggers, and EPA approved disinfecants.
Sauber Maintenance can provide a “full disinfection” of your environment as a preventative measure against the spread of COVID 19. This includes the application of Purtabs (Disinfecting and Sanitizing Solution) using electrostatic sprayers , foggers, spray bottles, and wiping if needed.
After a confirmed case of COVID 19 in your building, we can provide a full decontamination of your entire facility to disinfect every surface top to bottom. This includes the application of Purtabs using sprayers and foggers, including electrostatic sprayers. Every surface and all HTPs throughout your building will be disinfected, including but not limited to the below list of surfaces.
Full list of Surfaces
General areas requiring disinfection to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus and other viruses in a typical office environment:
Restrooms: Clean and disinfect nightly, includes doors, hand rails , dispensers, mirror, sink, fixtures, toilet/urinal, floors, partitions, etc.
Office Areas: Clean and disinfect uncluttered desks and other surfaces; High touch points disinfected.
Breakrooms/Kitchens: Clean and disinfect countertops, tables, microwave handles, refrigerator handles, chairs and all other high touch points.
Other Common Areas: Clean and disinfect door handles, phones, countertops, stairwell railings, light switches, water fountains, elevator buttons and any other area that is considered a high touch point.
Have some questions?
Don’t hesitate to ask us about our Disinfection Services & Products.
COVID-19 | Disinfection Products
In Sauber Maintenance we deeply care about your safety. That’s why we are introducing new products to help you prevent the spread of Covid-19 in your office/building.
Patented Technology for Elimination of Harmful Surface Bacteria.
• Up to 90 days of protection
• Alcohol free
• Durably bonded antimicrobial
• Odorless and colorless
• Long shelf life
• Highly stable, no special storage requirements
What is BioShield®75?
• Bateriostatic, Fungistatic, and Algaestatic.
• EPA registered food contact surface treatment.
• Durable Antimicrobial lasting up to three months.
• Bonds with almost any surface and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
• Functionalized micro-coating actively inhibits microorganisms in the dry-state, when tradition disinfectants no longer do.
How it works?
• BioShield®75 is applied to any clean, dry surface by spraying.
• Once dry it forms a covalent bond with the surface forming a protective microbiostatic layer of positively charged long chain molecules.
• Pathogen, spoilage bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms are attracted to the positively charged ion and through lysis of the cell wall the cell is destroyed.
• Since this is a physical disruption, the destroyed cell cannot mutate or replicate. Thus avoiding the possibility of developing antimicrobial resistance.
Protexus Cordless Electrostatic Sprayers
While they resemble simple pumps or misters and are as easy to operate, the electrostatic sprayers in EvaClean’s system house revolutionary innovations that provide every worker with a powerful tool to attack microbes and decontaminate facilities more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Cordless electrostatic spraying technology brings new, 360 degree, touchless disinfection and sanitizing capabilities to infection control experts, and reaches up to 3X more surfaces in the same amount of time it would take with today’s buckets, rags, wipes or other infection control tools.
PX300ES Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
• Maximize Efficiency with the ability to Disinfect or Sanitize up to 4x greater surface area than traditional cleaning programs in no additional time.
• Reduce infection rates through more proactive and comprehensive disinfection procedures.
• Touchless Disinfection or Sanitization of full rooms in under 3 minutes.
• Quiet – Suitable for use in any environment.
• Save Time, Save Money.
• Optimal Spraying distance of 5-8 feet.
EnSURE™ Touch is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from a variety of long-trusted quality tests, providing rapid and accurate sanitation verification data.
EnSURE™ Touch features a 5 inch touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. It’s designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring and risk management.
EnSURE™ Touch monitoring system is designed to be used for multiple quality and
food safety tests.
EnSURE Touch Can Help You
• Verify sanitation of surfaces, liquids, and product testing in as little as 10 seconds.
• Test and compare the effectiveness of sanitation products and procedures.
• Train and monitor sanitation crew and QC/QA employees.
• Support SSOP and objectively prove cleaning standards have been met.
• Quickly identify when replaceable parts like belts and brushes should be replaced.
• Identify problem areas in your facility that need more attention.
• Provide on-the-spot training and feedback.
In Order To:
• Meet FSMA, GFSI, and ISO standards.
• Protect your brand reputation.
• Avoid financially damaging lawsuits.
• Reduce risk of food poisoning, facility closure, and product recalls.
• Lower facility testing costs by bringing testing in-house.
• Provide evidence of due diligence – HACCP.
ATP Surface Tests
Swab, snap, squeeze. It’s that easy.
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not.
Companies use ATP systems to rapidly verify surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly in food manufacturing and healthcare applications, and to ensure that biofilms are not developing on the surface that could affect quality.
UltraSnap™ is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized sample collection device is our most popular ATP detection product.
SuperSnap™ is an increased sensitivity ATP surface test. Ideal for difficult samples, harsh sanitizers and environments that require sterile cleaning.
Other Services We Offer
Ready to find out more about our Quality Services?
© 2020 · Sauber Maintenance